Astuce pour transformer windows 7 anglais vers français
17 October 2009
Did you buy a Windows laptop from abroad and want it to talk to you in your mother tongue?
Try Vistalizator - this tool allows you to change display language in Windows editions other than (officially supported) Ultimate, like Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium and Business/Professional.
Vistalizator overrides the limit of one MUI language on non-Ultimate Windows editions.
See details about using multiple languages in Windows.
- Works in 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Vista/Windows 7
- Change Windows display language in less than 5 minutes! (Express installation mode)
- Uses official Microsoft Windows language packs
- You can install all 36 MUI languages and switch between them easily
- You can install 55 Vista LIP languages on top of specific MUI languages
- Compatible with Vista Service Pack 1 and Vista Service Pack 2
- User Account Control (UAC) compliant - prompts for administrative privileges
- Windows Speech Recognition works with all supported languages:
Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish
- Languages can be installed either in Internal or in Express mode, see details
Multiple languages in Windows
To be able to use different/multiple MUI display languages:
- You are the lucky user of Windows Ultimate/Enterprise
- Upgrade your edition to Ultimate - purchase a Windows Anytime Upgrade
- Get a Windows installation DVD in different language and do a clean install of Windows
(you can use Windows Easy Transfer for all your data and settings)
- Make your own Multilanguage Vista DVD and do a clean install of Vista
- Use Vistalizator in Windows Vista or Windows 7 and install languages in a few minutes
source : http://www.froggie.sk/index.html